The Energy Optimization programs were created to assist Michigan businesses and residents in 13 participating utility territories in managing electricity use. We help connect these electric utility members and customers with local professionals who can help them select the best energy efficient products and equipment and make energy efficiency improvements.
If you are a contractor, manufacturer or retailer doing business in the Energy Optimization program service territory, it pays to enroll as a program trade ally!
Why Become an Energy Optimization Trade Ally?
Trade Allies are important contractors, manufacturers and retailers who partner with the Energy Optimization Program and its member utilities to deliver energy efficiency products and expertise directly to Michigan residents and businesses. Our programs help our partner trade allies by providing the following benefits:
- Motivated Customers: Residents and businesses who express interest in Energy Optimization programs are highly motivated to make energy efficiency improvements.
- Additional Revenue: Provide a straightforward, simple way for your customers to get significant cash incentives, thereby increasing your business.
- Promotion: Trade allies receive a business listing in our online trade ally database so that customers can easily find the right contractor or retailer to help with their project.
- Program Updates: Access to dedicated Energy Optimization program staff for questions and feedback as well as Trade Ally focused e-newsletters and important communications.
Get Started Today
- Complete and submit the Trade Ally Enrollment Form
- Complete at least one qualifying Energy Optimization program project in a 12-month period
- Promote Energy Optimization programs to your customers and work directly with Energy Optimization representatives
Trade Ally questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.296.4319
Find a Trade Ally
Search for a list of participating trade allies in your area.
Info for Current Trade Allies
Find links to our member utilities in pages and locate current applications/forms.